HELLO !

HELLO !

Sunday, November 6, 2011

[ Cirque Du Freak SSSH SWC Costume Party 2011 - TARC KL CAMPUS ]

yes~~~U'r Welcome to SSSH Cirque Du Freak costume PArty !!!!!
hey people ... LETS ROCK THE PARTY !!!! =)

yet~we have a crazy and most fun show yesterday at Tarc sport complex <3 love it ....
TT gang has make a another Crazy Night again~~~ woohoo !!!! yeah !!!
great job to everyone ^^V

no much to say ~ lets see the picture ^^V

yes~is us TT GANG !!!

with my 38 sis 
sheeyun & me

BUddy 2ever <3
nina & me

m we look like sister?? 0.o
Vivi & me

yukee & me

<3 NINA & ME & COOKIES <3

yes~that me for the whole night look !=P

yeah~is 5 SOHAI here <3

love u guyssss  GAYMATES <3
JAYSON  EVA  NINA  XANDER  JONATHAN

NINA & ME again~

JOJO & ME

XANDER & ME

COOKIES & ME

ish~joker is beside me !!! >.< scary~~~
but u look lala more~hahahaha xD
dearest brother <3
KAYC & ME

BIG SPEC !!!

ORHHH~~~

38 BRO JAKE N ME

XIAOSHI & ME

达浪 :DERIC WEEEEE!!!

EMCEE OF THE NIGHT : DERIC vs KAYC
DALANG vs JOKER

38 PO : TETE & ME

SHEEYUN & ME 

DEAREST SIS : CHELSEA & ME

<3

<3

<3

JOKER !!!!



yeah~~that those photo for last night show [ 5/11/2011 ]
LOVE n PEACE ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment