HELLO !

HELLO !

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Thank you for the past =)



【I TOLD YOU SO】

that a nice song for me~
i still remember this song always accompany me when i have problem with you~
i keep listen n listen....

that time,i thinking that is it got one day~i will tell you like that : " now i found some body new and you will never break my heart into again? "
yes~at last~we break up~
because of some reason~but i know all is lie !!!
i thought that you really love me,i thought that you really stay with me forever n ever~but last~~~


anyway~all already become a past tense...is pass~~~
you have your own beloved and me,myself also find a better guy that i think he better than you larh..haha =)
thank you let me have the past and let me learn something from there~thank q!! altought you hurt me lots~~

AND NOW WHAT I WANNA TELL YOU IS~
THROUH THIS SONG'S LYRICS...." NOW I FOND SOME BODY NEW AND YOU WILL NEVER BREAK MY HEART AGAIN..."

yes~that i wanna tell you,my ex~
i found some new that can replace you from my wound!!!
he help me, he give me a hand and hold me stand up~
thank you,my dear 【COOKIES PU】

for you 【COOKIES PU】:
im not saying that im playing you but hope u know what im thinking~right??
you give me alots,
you help me a lots,
i cant imagine how good you help me n give me~
you always stay with me when im down~
sorry for sometime im not listen what you say~
you always take good care of me~

thank q!! <3 my dear 【COOKIES PU】 =)

【I LOVE YOU,MAN =)】



No comments:

Post a Comment