HELLO !

HELLO !

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

MY DEAR+BABY~~~♥ ILY and IMY ♥

thy are my sista
my very best sista ♥
from the left:
sis BABY HANI,daughter XINHUEY,sis JINGYING,
sis HOEYEN,sis YANYUN,sis MIMI

what i want to say is
"sis,ILY & IMY badly~~"

and i wanna tell you
"♥ ♥ i'm everything i'm~~because you love me ♥ ♥"

from left:



sis BABY HANI:
she is a cute cute senior that i know~
i still remember 2008,she is the cute conductor that i know~~
she will easily get shy
but,she is cute and smart when inside band and the training time!
sis,how are you?when we wanna meet again?=(

daughter xin huey:
oorrrhhh~~~my darling daughter!!
my cute daughter!!!
do u still remember "hak tan"?
now,let you know daughter~no more lerh!!
sorry dear =(
and you will be busy after this,u must take gppd care of urself,okay?
dun make me sad ya!!
okay?
ILY ♥

sista jingying:
wow~~
this gurl!!!
that i know from my primary schooll until now~~
this gurl,,just like a boy+cow
she will non-stop doing her ting that she like~~
she so so so so hardworking til i dunoe how to say!!
wahaha XDD
i miss the time we argue la,we tuisyen 2geter la,we discuss the account 2geter la..more moree.....
sis,u must be girl sikit la..okay!!
and hor~~
when she scold ppl,we better shut-up
if not...aadduuiii!!!
we will die soon..wahaha XDDD
but,dunoe y..
i love her so much..she help me in everyting
she oways take care of me~~
thanx sis ♥

sis hoeyen:
yeaahhhh!!!
this sista..
i ♥ her damn much~~~
i like the way she blowing her trumpet~~
 i miss the time she play her trumpet~~~
i know that,she like to laugh~~
i miss the way she laugh and talk..
wahaha XDD
and oso,i miss the time we gossip gossip 2getr...
we gai gai 2geter...
and all the memories we have..
i miss..
i miss the band time..we oways go eat eat,go drink drink..
go do the stupid ting..
wahahaXD
muackxxxcc sis ♥..
a lots ting wanna tell you,but is too long~~~~

sis yanyun:
hey this veli veli soft gurl~~~
she is my QING MEI ZHU MA!!!
we same kindergarden
we same primary skul
at last~~
we same secondary skul!!!!
reli ada jodoh arh~~
♥ u gurl~~~
wont 4get you 4ever~~
u stil remember the time we argue for around 1 year???
SORRY~
i did thn u angry!!
so sorry,my dear=(
i dunoe that u will angry..sorry =(
hope u wont mind~~
and i wanna tell you that..♥ you...u cant 4get me...
coz i will remember u 4ever,okay??
u must be strong,my dear^^V

sis mimi:
orh~~tis sista...♥
my lovely lovely sista...
altough i always make her angry..
so sorry sis~~
but..she will forgive me...
thanx sis^^V
i ♥  you^^v
muackxx.....
we two are the people who call that " GILER CAMERA "
wahahhaha XDDD
we like to take picture...
we like to share everyting with each others~~
yes...of course...
"GOSSIP GOSSIP"
also x boleh tggl..
especially klaw ada sis hoeyen...
wwwooooowwww!!!!
syok gilerrrXDD
she is the sista...i wont 4get 4ever and evr..rember til the day i die~~
muackxxx...♥
 same like sis hoe yen..
i'v a lots ting wanna tell you,but...dunoe how to tell..iissh   !!!!
btw..MY..muackxx ♥

beside from the picture
stil got soem people...
that i MISS and LOVE

1st,
my dearest young sista
♥chien yii♥

the crazy time with her~~

i wanna tell you that...
happy that i have a sista like you~~
we already got 1 year++ leh~~
cant believe it..
♥ you damn much
noting cant say,but i love you and miss you~~~


next
my brota yen ming·tor:

tis pic is when 2010 nat comp,outside thr

tis boy~~
i know him when 2009 national comp!!
he is the smart guy..
i like the way he becum a DM...
is smart~~
he get the BEST DM for two years...not bad...
good job bro~~~
cant believe u is my bro now..
hahah XDD
sis and bro 4ever,,okay!!
♥ you and miss you bro..^^v


garpeang and sheryi:

2010 MWBC time....after prac

tis two gurl~~
i miss you badly??
how r u...
my dear??♥
one is my 2010-2011 DM mgssmb
one is my 2009-2011 uniform manager
and now..form uniform manager to head of band..
good job gurl~~♥
i will ♥  you two 4ever~~

wont forget~~the cute cute small girlll
she is JiaJi:

we take when the lecture time.wahah XDD

she..is a cute small girll ♥
so cute..
but..she will help me in everyting..thanx jiji sis^^V ♥
i dunoe y..i can got jodoh with her..and get to know her..
well,she is not a MGSSMB gurl..but..
she is close to us~~~
good good^^V mualcxx..♥


all of you~~
 IMY badly...
and i will LOVE u til the day my life end~~
will you??
will you remebr me til 4ever???
but..i know..i will..^^V ♥

see see~~♥

is 4 of us...
my darling♥
jiji,yunyun,and jingying

sis MIMI ♥
IMY and ILY~

sis HOEYEN ♥
IMY and ILY oso

three of us
muackxx....

tis is the ♥  u give

us

yes...i ♥ you
muackxx!!!!

this is us
the hy family~~~♥
~cy,cyn,yi,va,yun,huey,ying,cheng,peang,ji~
muackxx....



last~but not the end
once you become my dearest,
you are always stay in my heart~~~
u cant leave anymore~~~♥
muackxx...
miss u all..=)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments: