HELLO !

HELLO !

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Chevrolet Flashmob day · the 5 gaymates

yesterday is the 1st time i dance for flash mob
wow~is GREAT 
is AWESOME
is around 150 person inside pavillion,cant imagine!!!

and the center court is full of us!!!
wow~~
AWESOME!!!!!
=D

dunoe what else can say but let see the picture that we SH take bah!!! =)

me n nina

me n she again =)

that me for the look that day!! =) peace

us~ 5 gaymates



the funny me n nina while so sienz!!


the girls<3
nina.eva.chel
but kioko is not here

many people arh!!

me n chel baby <3

nina n nico

me n nise


nina n bonia xD

the three gaymates!!

again!!
5 GAYMATES <3

we r wearing the jacket under the hot sun!!!gosh!!




灿烂的笑容 xD

魔鬼!

nina,jeremy n kingking

SH jon!!

SH kingking


we r 38 people marh~~



me n jenny

ooppss!!! jenny,what u doing thr!!??

me n jus jus <3

nina n jus jus <3



yes~~these r those picture i have~~ >,<
the video is on my facebook larh..hahah xD
miss the day~~
i want flashmob again!!!!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment