HELLO !

HELLO !

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

just a simple thing that wanna tell my DMS1 family..=)

to all my DMS1 family or human..XD
we just left 3 more ppr lerh...thn everyone was going baack to their own hometown and celebrate the CHINESE NEW YEAR le...yeahhh!!!
im so happy..=)
but i will start to miss u all lerh..=)
lets fight for the another 3 pprs bah..okay=)
gayao...chayok..and gambateh neh..=)

and i what i wanna say is..actually im so happy have those friends like u all...
some is sot sot...
some is like to laugh ger...
some is very serious ger...
and more and more...
but...
we always 2gether gether ger...=)

i dunoe what to say about all of you..but..i really happy have u all.....=)
thanx for everything that u all help me..u all teach me..u all do for me..thanx =)
hope u all will oways stay beside me...and help me if i wrong for someting..=)thanx

thanx god..that let me have those friends like u alll..thanx ya..=)
and oso hope our friendship will like the water...until the end of my life...
i love u alll..DMS1 huma...thanx ya..=)

0257pm...12012011 =)


1st sem =)

1st sem [right after the last day exam.]

2nd sem [ with miss chitra ]

1st sem [ with miss yap ]

yes.this is us..DMS1 human..
love u all.

No comments:

Post a Comment